{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

Woah!

I want moar!! >.< Excellent work with the vocals! I would buy the full version :)

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Sexy? Maybe...

This song just makes me want to go outside and start throwing baseballs painted like pokeballs at my cat and whatever other creature that gets in my way. I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER! ..............Is that normal or do I need therapy?? Btw, "Stop telling me that it is unrelated to Pokemon!!!" This IS UNRELATED to pokemon!

Jebbal responds:

Hey me too! I've caught so many wild animals, some of my neighbors' pets as well.

How is this unrelated to pokemon? Its a remake of a pokemon song!

Thanks for the review!

Toxic Rave Toxic Rave

umm

All you did was use like.... 3 presets. I think the main one used was from the Toxic Biohazard plugin. You just changed the notes of it and put two drumloops in. =/

crusherxt responds:

suck my ballz

Flaming Eagle Flaming Eagle

Badass!

I want a cookie! =)

mrpibbs1 responds:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/57 06/img0032sh5.jpg

Thanks Travis for the review!

Eerie Clouds Finished Eerie Clouds Finished

Good Job

Internet Explorer is being dumb right now and keeps restarting in the middle of my review so ill make this one short and to the point....You were right about the intro being too long because it makes up the majority of the song lol. And that noise that starts like 6 seconds into the song. You could turn the volume down on it a tad bit cause it hurt my ears and if I turned down the volume I couldnt hear the rest of the song. Other than that I liked it. It just creeped me out a bit lol. P.S. I WANT MY COOKIE!

mrpibbs1 responds:

Thank you for the review. Glad it creeped you out ;)

Okayyyy, cookie:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/57 06/img0032sh5.jpg

:D

Really Now Really Now

ehh?

I can tell you made it in 5 minutes. You used the Atez preset on sytrus which was pretty much the entire song.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Woot!

<("<)<("<) Yay! Dancing Kirbys! (>")>(>")>

~EnV~Demo mix! ~EnV~Demo mix!

Great work!

You are the reason why I recently decided I would begin to create music. Its so confusing!!! Ill be glad to be 1/10th as good as you some day! Try and finish these demos, or at least some of them cause everyone knows that every time a music demo is left unfinished on newgrounds a newborn kitten bursts into flames! You wouldn't want to kill a kitten would you? Bahahaha xD

Techno Smash Techno Smash

heh..

You sure do like using those plugin presets dont you? Toxic biohazard is an amazing plugin but try using less presets and more of your own work. You know you can make your own sequences with it right?

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

woot! :D